Welcome to the Talking News Federation
The Talking News Federation is an umbrella organisation that represents the interests of local Talking Newspapers in the UK.
What do we do?
The Federation was formed specifically:
- To provide information, guidance and help to local Talking Newspapers across the UK.
- To help Talking Newspapers provide a comprehensive local news service to blind and partially sighted people.
- To provide people with information and contact details.
- To campaign at a National level on related issues on behalf of local Talking Newspapers.
What do local Talking Newspapers provide?
Local Talking Newspapers support blind and partially sighted people by providing:
- An audio recording of their local newspaper.
- Audio recordings of articles of interest from local and national magazines
- Local information on events.