What do we do?
TNF was formed:
- To provide information, guidance and help to local Talking Newspapers across the UK.
- To help Talking Newspapers provide a comprehensive local news service to blind and partially sighted people.
- To provide people with information and contact details.
- To campaign at a National level on related issues on behalf of local Talking Newspapers.
What do local Talking Newspapers provide?
Local Talking Newspapers support blind and partially sighted people by providing:
- An audio recording of their local newspaper.
- Audio recordings of articles of interest from local and national magazines
- Local information on events.